Tuesday, December 11, 2007

COLOUR ME DELIGHTED

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I just discovered a site that can turn shopping into entertainment and make having internet access seriously costly (okay, for many of you achingly hip shoppers Etsy may be old news but it's new to me, so bear with me). Etsy is rendered a 100 fold more fantabulous because
1) you can shop JUST by colour - not primary colours, mind...we're talking shades and hues (even of buff, nougat, cremes and ecrus)
2) once you choose a colour all kinds of happy things take place on your screen and items of that colour are then presented to you
3) actually choosing a colour isn't required to get joy from this....just move your cursor and there's a rain dance of hues.
My search under my favourite colour brought me to Lomper the Nightmare Snatcher (now sold out). I rest my case.

No comments:

 


Carbon Clear website by drivebusiness